Friday, July 16, 2010

My second I Heart Faces Fix-It Photo Challenge #62


I am way excited to do this again, and frankly could not wait for Friday, just because of this challenge.
It is Friday, and today is another Fix it challenge. You can join in, and edit yourself by going here http://www.iheartfaces.com/

Here is the Original

And here is my first edit

And my second


And my third for fun


I tweaked the first edit in lightroom, and then did the other edits off of that. 
The first edit I took into lightroom, I tweaked the tint, and the temp. I enhanced the vibrance, and and punched the blacks. I did a little recovery, and changed the exposure.

The second and third I took into Photoshop. I thought it was the perfect photo for a vintage style edit. I did a combination of curves, new layers, texture, blur, and an antique tint. I have to admit, that I do have some actions for photoshop I use, and it takes some work out of editing for me.

The third, was strait up an action in photoshop. The frame and all, so I have no idea how it works, lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment