Friday, July 9, 2010

My first I Heart Faces Fix-It Photo Challenge #61

I decided to jump right in an take the challenge. I don't have much I am working on right now, and needed a photo fix. Yes, I am a photo junkie, lol.

Here is the Original Photo

And here are my edits






With both photos I took them into Lightroom. I tweaked the exposure, and the temp. I did a little recovery, a little vibrance, I enhanced the blacks. 
The first edit I used the preset for Aged Photo. Easy! I tweaked the blacks. I then took it into PS3 and used the burn tool.
On the second, I punched the vibrance in Lightroom, enriched the blacks, changed the temp, exposure and recovery. I then took it into PS3 and took it into curves. I adjusted it in curves, used the saturate tool and punched up the orange/reds, and I did a little burning.

You can check out this challenge here or join in the fun yourself.

2 comments: